Denney Road Commerce Center
Size: 123,458 SF | Location: Beaverton, OR | Client: Harsch Investment Properties
Located next to Parkside Business Center along Highway 217, Harsch purchased the property in 2017 and is currently renovating three of the five buildings on site. Work includes adding new docks, new exterior painting scheme, creating new storefronts, and extensive site and utility upgrades.
The rare multi-tenant industrial business park is located on freeway interchange in Beaverton, OR. The property is stationed in the heart of Beaverton, near many support services and amenities. Beaverton is home to many great companies including the Nike World Headquarters, the Columbia Sportswear Headquarters and more. Industrial zoning allows for most industrial uses as well as indoor recreation, flex space, and many other wholesale uses.
- Extensive Highway 217 exposure and signage opportunity
- Concrete-tilt construction with dock and grade loading
- Flexible bay sizes allowing for multiple tenant sizes from 7,200 SF up to 52,800 SF
- Wide 40′ x 60′ column spacing
- Immediate freeway access located on Freeway Interchange